Thursday, April 27, 2023

The gate of harmony



Without you my feelings are empty

Let me take your hands and feel the rythm of your pulse

A silent door opened the gates of my memory

Every hidden moment revealed to me your excellence

The name of your aura is a poetry of senses

Revitalizing my inner world

Waking up my lost powers

Giving spirit in my empty misery



I traveled so much till I find anyone to resemble of what I dreamt for

You are the green field of my lonely desert

The smaragd ocean of my endless journey


Finally the nights have found its brightest moon

And in the warmest noon

Your fragrance full of jasmine is whispering my name


My blooming gate

Let your sun enlighten me

So warm, your favourite word is hugging me tonight

As the sweetest nightnigale


©photo Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new life

  I feel reborn again My new steps are following the echoes of my hidden thoughts Now everything can be new and pure again I will walk and s...