Sunday, April 30, 2023

Reflections


 

The essence of your idol is the wholeness of truth

The reflection of energy is the cognition within you

You are following the path of harmony and knowledge

And your eyes are not deceiving

Because you made sure all your life to travel and discover the divine answers

That made me follow you wherever you go

The pulse of your silky sense


My mind has always been mesmerized by the balance you create

Just one glance and everything around takes on meaning


In life we need a symbol to inspire us


I never revealed to you how I feel because I wanted to fight alone

To discover the power I hide within myself

But I will always turn to you when I need reason and passion

Now you may be far away and traveling 

But I never forgot the gifts you brought me

And the image I keep inside my mind is your diamond eyes

These are giving me the secret strength to continue


Through your stoicism I draw clear thinking

I will never betray you

Because only you gave me the Eternal Spring

Every day I will travel alone

But the sense is the only thing that counts


The one you gave me to wish for


Sweet Amethyst of life

I cherish your beauty


©photo Diana Visnovska

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new life

  I feel reborn again My new steps are following the echoes of my hidden thoughts Now everything can be new and pure again I will walk and s...