Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Sweet fragrance


 


Since I saw your eyes 

I knew that you are the eternal sense of every upcoming spring

There is no time 

There is no hurry

Because when you are walking the world shines and the flowers are blooming


Your creation defines a world that found its fragrance

You rediscover the limits of perfection 

Noone can deny the power of your attraction


What you have inside is gold

And what you gift to people is purely strong

Someday the moon spoke to me and the stars enlighted me

Inside the deepest night I found the excellence of your harmony


Sweet as voice that whispers into my ears

Sweet as velvet taste that always traveling my mind

And your colour never fades

And your eyes never lie


Good night Muse


©photo Valentina Radeva

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new life

  I feel reborn again My new steps are following the echoes of my hidden thoughts Now everything can be new and pure again I will walk and s...